LOS ANGELES (TMZ) — YouTube loser Brooke Houts still has the Doberman she allegedly abused on camera … at least while LAPD investigates her for animal abuse.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Brooke has maintained custody of the dog — for now — because LAPD’s Animal Cruelty Task Force determined the pooch is not in immediate danger. As we first reported … the Animal Cruelty Task Force launched an investigation after Brooke mistakenly uploaded video showing her shoving and berating her Doberman named Sphinx.
Our sources say the video itself does not show enough proof Sphinx is in immediate danger under Brooke’s care, and that’s why the dog has not yet been removed from the home. Of course, that could all change.
We’re told LAPD could take the pup from Brooke once the investigation wraps … if investigators determine she abused the pet. Brooke issued a long-winded apology after the video surfaced and she caught tons of flak online … saying it’s too expensive to hire a trainer and claiming she’s NOT a dog abuser.
Stay tuned …
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music21 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Scandals2 days ago
Soho House Helps Former L.A. Planning Director Get Huge Ethics Fine
- Comedy Clubs17 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s