HOLLYWOOD — We’re a little slow in picking up this story. Let’s see… it’s been a week since a video was posted by Tony Pierce on his BusBlog, and she had already been on a hunger strike for 5 days at that point. Could she still be alive? The interweb says the human body can live for weeks or even a few months without food.
[UPDATE: Tony thinks the woman is alive because there are new posts on her social media, and her GoFundMe to raise money for a BLIMP is still up. To be clear, the assumption she is dead is solely made by WeHoDaily.]
But we digress…. Tony described his encounter with the woman as such:
i had just stood in line at the Popeyes on Hollywood Blvd to get that spicy chicken sandwich. i had nothing else to do so i walked home instead of taking the subway – gotta get those steps.
as i approached Sunset and the Netflix HQ, i saw a woman who i had seen a few times earlier in the week.
she had her sign that said Save The OA
but while i was driving in the past i hadn’t noticed that in small print it said Hunger Strike.
this woman had not eaten in 5 days when i approached her and had the nice little chat in the video.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27