via Guest of a Guest – They’re embraced and celebrated by society’s most upscale neighborhoods, have become icons within the L.A. community, and they share common turf.
But long before Jesus of West Hollywood began making the rounds up and down Sunset Strip and Santa Monica Boulevard, there was Crazy Robertson. The L.A. icon made a name for himself dancing on the eponymous strip of high-end shops and famous restaurants where has-beens and wannabes flock seeking relevance. And amid a constant brigade of fame-starved celebs and paps, he still emerged as the true star of Robertson.
But we’ve barely heard a peep on Crazy Robertson in the last six months, while Jesus’ celebrity has experienced a meteoric rise in L.A.’s cult of fame. So has Jesus ousted Crazy Robertson from his reign as king of WeHo’s most fabulous and popular street characters? The only way to find out was to put the two head to head.
This Just In…
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move September 15, 2019
- Traffic2 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI2 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Burglaries2 days ago
Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move