via Weho Patch – On the corner of Robertson Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard, you will now find a rather new spot to swing your way into a dancing experience. Whether you’re looking to tango, salsa, free style or jive, Balliamos Dance Studio has something for any dancer.
Opened by Suzanne Saperstein just over a year ago, Balliamos is a one-room studio with beautiful hardwood floors, mirrors around the entire room and ballroom chandeliers to give dancers an authentic ambiance.
The studio offers classes six days a week for all ages and levels. The students are offered a variety of dances to learn with a syllabus like evolution to the class, so each week is a new step and challenge.
This Just In…
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move September 15, 2019
- Traffic2 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI2 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Burglaries2 days ago
Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move