(Queerty) — In today’s television and streaming firehose of content, marketers are faced with a big hurdle — how do you stand out in a sea of flashy new shows?
Amazon has apparently tried answering that question with a different sort of firehose in a different sort of sea.
Chance Crawford stars in the aquatic superhero show (not to be confused with Aquaman) called The Boys, “an irreverent take on what happens when superheroes, who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods, abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good.”
As part of its promotional campaign, Amazon sent out a 2020 calendar featuring Crawford posing for all twelve months in character as […]
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic3 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Sex8 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested
- Opinion3 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI3 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit