BEVERLY HILLS — Police made a felony traffic stop on a vehicle suspected in involvement in a strong arm robbery on September 2nd, according to a report posted on the department’s Facebook page with dramatic photos of the incident.
Beverly Hills Police officers took two suspects into custody without incident.
The two suspects are not part of the Labor Day holiday weekend crime statistics, the department said.
Witnesses identify the location as Alcott and La Cienega near a Bank of America branch, close to the well known Versailles cuban food restaurant.
Felony stops are high risk and made with many guns drawn, but officers are trained to use restraint and often also have “less than lethal” weapons at the ready as well.
A further report is pending.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27