The transgender woman suing Khloe Kardashian for allegedly pushing her outside a club in Hollywood is willing to throw out the suit … but only if KK coughs up $150k — STAT.
TMZ broke the story … Chantal Spears (also known as Ronald Spears) filed a lawsuit in December … claiming Khloe assaulted her in front of Playhouse nightclub back in 2009. Khloe claims it was self-defense.
In new legal docs … Chantal/Ronald now says she is willing to settle the case out of court, IF Khloe pays her a hefty fee for “mental and emotional anxiety” … to the tune of $150,000.
Khloe countered the request … stating that Chantal/Ronald has failed to truly specify what her alleged damages were, despite being asked several times.
The case is still ongoing and a judge has yet to rule.
Tune in to TMZ on TV weekdays Monday through Friday (check http://www.tmz.com/videos for syndicated/local listings at the bottom of the page)
This Just In…
- 22nd Annual Reel Black Men Film Festival Debuts 8 Titles at PDC August 22, 2019
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha August 22, 2019
- Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus August 21, 2019
- Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants August 21, 2019
- Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic August 20, 2019
- Pursuits1 day ago
Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic
- Gossip8 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Development8 hours ago
Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants
- Sightings51 mins ago
Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha