The transgender woman suing Khloe Kardashian for allegedly pushing her outside a club in Hollywood is willing to throw out the suit … but only if KK coughs up $150k — STAT.
TMZ broke the story … Chantal Spears (also known as Ronald Spears) filed a lawsuit in December … claiming Khloe assaulted her in front of Playhouse nightclub back in 2009. Khloe claims it was self-defense.
In new legal docs … Chantal/Ronald now says she is willing to settle the case out of court, IF Khloe pays her a hefty fee for “mental and emotional anxiety” … to the tune of $150,000.
Khloe countered the request … stating that Chantal/Ronald has failed to truly specify what her alleged damages were, despite being asked several times.
The case is still ongoing and a judge has yet to rule.
Tune in to TMZ on TV weekdays Monday through Friday (check http://www.tmz.com/videos for syndicated/local listings at the bottom of the page)
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy MGtz Performs at the Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A. Hala August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events9 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music2 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s