LOS ANGELES (Santa Maria Times) — Ready for an inside look at the men behind lifestyle company JSN Studio?
“Nothing is more glamorous than walking the red carpet, unless you’re me,” Jason Bolden proclaims at the beginning of the trailer Netflix released Wednesday for its reality series, Styling Hollywood .
The celebrity stylist works alongside his interior designer husband — and self-proclaimed “better half” — Adair Curtis. “While Jason is running his mouth, I’m running our business,” Adair explains.
Watch the video below to see some of their work and problems (including a hole in a dress the day before the Emmys) and what makes Jason declare, “We’re getting a divorce.”
Styling Hollywood follows Jason and Adair as they run their […]
This Just In…
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move September 15, 2019
- Traffic2 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI2 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Burglaries2 days ago
Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move