ABC7 checked in with the group fitness manager at Equinox West Hollywood for some fitness tips today…
Fitness experts are continually changing out your program, because if you do something routine, you don’t get much results. But by just changing a few simple moves in a different pecking order, you’ll get great results.
Fitness pro and Equinox group fitness manager Paul Katami created a math equation that kicks your fitness into gear called “4 x 4”.
“Rather than just doing 30 seconds, which you see a lot of or 20 seconds like you might see in Tabata I thought why not go for endurance,” said Katami.
Read more about the program at ABC7… plus, they have details about a $20 Equinox DVD featuring the routines so you can do them yourself at home.
This Just In…
- WeHo City Wins Four National Communications Awards at 3CMA September 18, 2019
- City Encourages Those Eligible to Apply for CalFresh Benefits September 18, 2019
- Man Emails Mass Shooting Threat to Avoid Going to Fair September 18, 2019
- Beverly Hills Considers Second Metro Entrance for Rodeo Station September 18, 2019
- Mac Miller Leaves $11 Million Fortune to Friends and Family September 18, 2019
- Drugs and Alcohol22 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested
- Strange News7 hours ago
Man Emails Mass Shooting Threat to Avoid Going to Fair
- Business3 days ago
Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers
- Transportation8 hours ago
Beverly Hills Considers Second Metro Entrance for Rodeo Station