Los Angeles Police are on the scene at the mouth to Laurel Canyon where officers on the ground just detained a vehicle suspected of shooting a laser up into the sky at an LAPD helicopter.
They could be in some big trouble. Police take such incidents very seriously.
The LAPD airship noticed the vehicle at the top of Laurel Canyon Blvd, near Mulholland, and requested ground units to effect a stop on the car, a silver 4 door Mercedes, as it followed the car as it made its way down the hill at a high rate of speed.
Ground units caught up with the vehicle around Hollywood Blvd and Laurel Canyon Blvd. and took at least one suspect into custody.
The suspects could be in some big trouble, including possibly state and federal charges. Police take such incidents very seriously. In 2007, a California couple faced federal charges and up to 20 years in prison for a similar incident with a Kern County Sheriff’s Department helicopter.
We wouldn’t be surprised if you hear about this one in the news, being prosecuted very aggressively.
This Just In…
- Justin Bieber Drops His $2K Designer Sneakers in the Gutter August 22, 2019
- 22nd Annual Reel Black Men Film Festival Debuts 8 Titles at PDC August 22, 2019
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha August 22, 2019
- Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus August 21, 2019
- Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants August 21, 2019
- Pursuits2 days ago
Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic
- Gossip12 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Development12 hours ago
Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants
- Sightings5 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha