WEST HOLLYWOOD — An Emergency Preparedness Fair: Pizza & Preparedness is scheduled for Monday, September 9 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend and the event is free and no RSVP is required.
The City of West Hollywood’s Public Safety Department is conducting the fair at Plummer Park Community Center, Rooms 5 and 6, located at 7377 Santa Monica Boulevard.
Representatives from the City’s Public Safety Department, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s West Hollywood station and the Los Angeles County Fire Department will discuss emergency preparedness.
The program will feature: emergency kit and home evacuation plan training; basic first aid and CPR training; earthquake and West Hollywood fault line education; emergency plans for pets.;information on how to be CERT trained; and, a vendor will be on hand with emergency supplies for purchase.
Did we mention pizza?!
More information about the City’s Public Safety Department can be found at www.weho.org/services/public-safety.For more information, please contact Lily Campbell at (323) 848-6831 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Apartments23 hours ago
Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby