We’ve said a number of times that you are always at risk of being caught for driving under the influence around Weho, even if you don’t see law enforcement or a checkpoint around. The Sheriff and LAPD get frequent reports of suspected DUI drivers.
One such report just came in that was a bit more unusual than most. Another motorist thought a stretch limo cruising down Fountain Avenue just now was under the influence.
The car was at Fountain and Crescent Heights at the time the call was dispatched, and deputies radioed ahead and stopped the limo closer to Orange Grove.
No word on the outcome of the investigation.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy MGtz Performs at the Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A. Hala August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events9 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music3 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s