WEST HOLLYWOOD — The Lesbian and Gay Advisory Board for the City of West Hollywood is celebrating its 30th Anniversary on Wednesday, September 25 at 6:30 p.m at the La Peer Hotel.
The Lesbian and Gay Advisory Board, which since 1989 has made recommendations to the City Council on matters relating to the gay and lesbian community. Areas of focus include education, empowerment, equal rights, hate crimes prevention, and other issues.
This is an open public event. There is no charge to attend. No RSVP is required.
Parking will be validated for the 5-story Parking Structure adjacent to the City Council Chambers, 625 N. San Vicente Blvd., 90069.
The address for rideshare or drop-off is the La Peer Hotel, 627 North La Peer Drive, 90069.
For more information, please contact Jenny Ivanova at (323) 848-6302 or email@example.com
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. on the rooftop at the La Peer Hotel, located at 627 N. La Peer Drive.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27