West Hollywood Sheriff’s deputies met up with a possible hit and run victim and the suspect in the incident at Fountain Ave and Crescent Heights just after Midnight this morning.
The victim said that they followed the suspect to the location where the driver exited and stumbled around, appearing intoxicated.
Deputies arrived on the scene to investigate the hit and run allegations as well as the possible DUI.
This Just In…
- Justin Bieber Drops His $2K Designer Sneakers in the Gutter August 22, 2019
- 22nd Annual Reel Black Men Film Festival Debuts 8 Titles at PDC August 22, 2019
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha August 22, 2019
- Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus August 21, 2019
- Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants August 21, 2019
- Pursuits2 days ago
Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic
- Gossip12 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Development12 hours ago
Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants
- Sightings5 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha