WEST HOLLYWOOD — (TMZ) This is not the kinda hit Robin Thicke is looking for — the singer slammed his high-end sports car into another car on Sunset Blvd last night.
According to law enforcement … Robin told cops another car cut him off as he was leaving Chateau Marmont … forcing him to swerve his black convertible Porsche into a parked car.
Robin’s ride sustained serious damage to the front and back end … but we’re told no one was injured in the wreck. The parked car, a Volkswagen, was also towed from the scene.
We’re told police do not believe alcohol or drugs were involved, and there is no criminal investigation. An officer even gave Robin a ride to his nearby home.
This Just In…
- WeHo City Wins Four National Communications Awards at 3CMA September 18, 2019
- City Encourages Those Eligible to Apply for CalFresh Benefits September 18, 2019
- Man Emails Mass Shooting Threat to Avoid Going to Fair September 18, 2019
- Beverly Hills Considers Second Metro Entrance for Rodeo Station September 18, 2019
- Mac Miller Leaves $11 Million Fortune to Friends and Family September 18, 2019
- Drugs and Alcohol1 day ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested
- Strange News12 hours ago
Man Emails Mass Shooting Threat to Avoid Going to Fair
- Business3 days ago
Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers
- Transportation13 hours ago
Beverly Hills Considers Second Metro Entrance for Rodeo Station