WEST HOLLYWOOD (LA Magazine) — America’s first official weed cafe is set to open in West Hollywood on September 24.
Lowell Farms will offer farm-to-table dining and smoking options, thanks to a brand new kind of business license that allows for on-premises cannabis consumption, along with food and drink service.
The experience at the cafe is designed to be welcoming and stylish (and well-ventilated), comfortable for cannabis enthusiasts, curious first-timers, and even those who just want a cool place to hang out with their weed-inclined friends without partaking themselves.
It’s especially targeted to tourists who come to visit California from prohibition states and want to sample legal marijuana in a way that won’t get them kicked out of their hotels.
Any intimidation factor around knowing what […]
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27