The Abbey invites you to attend the official record release party for Lady Gaga’s newest album, THE REMIX. The event will be held Tuesday night from 9PM to 2AM, with a costume contest to be held at 12:30PM.
Come dressed in your favorite Gaga-esque attire for the costume contest, and enter for the chance to win concert tickets and CDs, as well as additional prizes including a “Soul to Soul” couples massage at Ciel Spa at SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills.
Those attending are said to include Dule Hill (Psych, The West Wing), Anna Kournikova, Lauren Gottlieb (So You Think You Can Dance, Glee) Dayanara Torres (former Miss Universe), Matthew Everett (Grammy Winning Producer), Reggie Brown (The Obama Effect), Emma Zerner (model/actress), Mayra Veronica (recording artist), Jessica Hall (Kendra, That Morning Show, Hollywood 411″), Katie Cleary (America’s Next Top Model, Deal or No Deal), Julia Anderson (True Beauty), Purple Melon (recording artists), Karissa Shannon (The Girls Next Door), Sam Jones III (Blue Mountain State, Smallville), additional guests to be added.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy MGtz Performs at the Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A. Hala August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events9 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music3 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s