WEST HOLLYWOOD (PlayBill) — The cast of Queer As Folk. Original cast members from the groundbreaking LGBTQ+ series Queer As Folk will reunite at Mickey’s West Hollywood August 25 as a fundraising event for Celebration Theatre.
Queer As Folk cast members Michelle Clunie, Robert Gant, Sharon Gless, Gale Harold, Scott Lowell, and Peter Paige are scheduled to appear at the Celebrating Brunch fundraiser that runs from noon to 2 PM. Celebration Artistic Director Michael A. Shepperd will moderate the conversation.
Based on the U.K. series of the same title, Queer As Folk put LGBTQ+ relationships and sexuality front and center. The series ran on Showtime from 2000 through 2005.
Tickets include a catered brunch and sponsored bar. VIP packages are also available. Drew Droege will host.
Celebration Theatre, which dedicates its programming to LGBTQ+ artists and their stories, is set to produce Justin Sayre’s camp-horror soap opera Ravenswood Manor this fall.
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic3 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Sex9 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested
- Opinion3 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI3 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit