(TMZ) – Prince Frederic von Anhalt bought Zsa Zsa Gabor the biggest anniversary card he could find — in the form of a giant billboard overlooking Sunset Blvd.
The Prince tells TMZ he forked over $68,000 to erect the 44-foot billboard for one month in the heart of Hollywood. Of course, Zsa Zsa is bedridden and can’t actually see it … but it’s the thought that counts.
The couple will be celebrating their 25th anniversary on August 14 with a private party at their home. Although the billboard makes it seem as if the shindig is open to the public, as of now … we’re told that’s not the case.
This isn’t the first time von Anhalt has erected a billboard on the Sunset Strip. Last time he was announcing that he was running for governor of California.
Tune in to TMZ on TV weekdays Monday through Friday (check listings)
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Performs with the Gay Men’s Chorus August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events10 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music4 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s