WASHINGTON (LA Blade) — Pete Buttigieg could have worked the campaign trail dressed in Tom Ford’s clothing but the South Bend, Ind. mayor rejected the fashion designer’s offer.
In an interview with Vogue , Ford revealed he is a “huge fan” of Buttigieg. Ford says he met Buttigieg for lunch early in the race. After the lunch, Ford texted Buttigieg’s husband […]
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic3 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI3 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Sex3 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested