HOLLYWOOD — Pam Ann Returns – Iconic international celebrity air-hostess Pam Ann has evolved since first jetting out of her hometown of Melbourne 20 years ago.
Pam — the alter-ego of Australian comedian-writer-producer Caroline Reid — has developed a cult-like status both here and overseas with her masterful portrayal of an International hostie. Pam’s barbed wit has seen her fly many a risky route and negotiate even the most politically incorrect flight path with her blisteringly funny take on the world of airlines and aircrew. Nothing is out of reach of her pristine white gloves, strutting up the aisle with a trolley full of beautifully unpredictable, acerbic airline satire.
There’s not much Pam hasn’t seen or done — from crewing Elton John’s private jet at his express request, sharing a stadium stage on a tour of the UK with Cher, and counting Madonna in her legion of devoted fans worldwide.
Her caustic wit knows no bounds, so fasten your seat belts and prepare to take off. The Queen of the Sky guarantees a turbulent flight at The Montalbán in Los Angeles.
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Sightings13 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends
- Comedy Clubs18 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s