BEVERLY HILLS (TMZ) — Orlando Bloom was allegedly hauling ass through a quiet neighborhood when he got busted for speeding … and he had his young son in the car.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Orlando was caught going over 60 MPH in a 25 MPH zone around 9:30 PM last Friday night in his Porsche in the flats of Beverly Hills.
(EDITORS NOTE: IT appears to be an LA County Deputy in the photo which means the ticketing may have actually been in or near WeHo.)
We’re told Orlando zoomed past a motor unit, so police lit him up and pulled him over … the ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’ star was not happy about getting cited, but he was cordial with cops throughout the stop and then sent on his way.
It still rings true … motor cops don’t care who you are — generally.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Apartments23 hours ago
Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby