BEVERLY HILLS — If you have obsolete documents or mobile phones, take note of the Free Document Shredding and Electronic Waste Collection Event on Saturday, September 28, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The City of West Hollywood’s Environmental Services program is offering this free document/hard drive shredding and e-waste collection event for residents and businesses in the City of West Hollywood. E-waste will be handled by certified electronics recycler, Homeboy Recycling, in a way that protects the planet and keeps your data safe while creating jobs for people in the region facing serious barriers to employment.
All electronics are accepted, with the exception of hazardous materials, large appliances, thermostats, light bulbs, and batteries. For more information, please contact Matt Magener, Environmental Programs Coordinator at (323) 848-6894 or email@example.com.
Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on West 3rd Street between Foothill Road and Civic Center Drive in Beverly Hills.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic2 days ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27