Connect with us

Health

15th Local Measles Case Confirmed by LA Health Officials

Published

on

Via NBC LA:

Los Angeles County health officials have confirmed another case of measles in a local resident, the 15th of the year in the county, but said there is no known risk of the person exposing anyone else.

The latest patient is linked to four other cases that were reported earlier this month, creating a “five-case outbreak involving a close social group,” county Department of Public Health officials said Friday.

In addition to the 15 measles cases in Los Angeles County residents, there have been eight non-resident cases involving people who traveled through the county.

Continue reading at NBC Los Angeles

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Advertisement

This Just In…

Trending