Connect with us

Strange News

Brothers Accused of Saving Meth Equipment, Letting Grandma Die in Fire

Staff

Published

on

NEW YORK (CBS Local) – Two brothers who allegedly saved their meth-making equipment in a house fire left their 82-year-old grandmother to die, according to authorities in upstate New York.

Justin Gause, 21, of Corning, and his brother, Jarrett Gause, 33, of Bath, were indicted last week on second-degree murder charges for the May 14 death of Gladys Ann Willow at her Riverside home.

The brothers allegedly removed the drug equipment from the fire but left Willow inside the home, Steuben County District Attorney Brooks Baker told WETM.

The duo then left to buy cigarettes and did not […]

Continue reading at losangeles.cbslocal.com

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Advertisement

This Just In…

Trending

Copyright © 2019 Supafab LLC