WEST HOLLYWOOD — As part of a shift in direction and leadership, NEFT Vodka has secured a highly experienced executive management team comprised of business professionals with diverse backgrounds in sectors such as technology, finance and spirits.
The company recently moved to the Pacific Design Center’s 14-acre campus in West Hollywood and hired 10 full-time, and 13 part-time employees in marketing, social media, content development, event operations and sales. They expect to fill 10 to 20 more roles within the next year.
The company says they will run operations and conduct training to solidify the brands commitment to growth out of the PDC office.
U.S. Director’s Jeff Mahony and Scott Sutherland will be “advancing strategic investment” following triple digit growth for the brand.
In addition, in keeping with the NEFT’s charitable commitment, approximately three percent of every unit sold will be donated to local and national charities. The board has been and continues to be particularly dedicated to supporting children related causes.
Read more about the expansion at chilledmagazine.com
This Just In…
- Ellesse Kicks Off Repositioning Strategy with Influencer campaign August 19, 2019
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Sightings12 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Brinks Security Guard Shoots at Knife-Wielding Suspect Near Third Street Promenade