LADERA HEIGHTS (CBSLA) — The man was rambling and naked and screaming that people were trying to kill him.
But that wasn’t the end of the man’s 99 problems — at least.
The naked man was also arrested on burglary charges. Police said he tried to steal items from another Ladera Heights home before he fled and then tried to hide out in a neighbor’s chimney — before getting stuck.
“They had me running around buck naked,” the man screamed as he was taken into custody.
“They asked if anybody had a towel. Somebody tossed a white towel onto the roof,” said witness Leslie Scraifer.CBS2/KCAL9’s Greg Mills spoke to shocked neighbors about their naked […]
This Just In…
- Ellesse Kicks Off Repositioning Strategy with Influencer campaign August 19, 2019
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Scandals2 days ago
Soho House Helps Former L.A. Planning Director Get Huge Ethics Fine
- Comedy Clubs17 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s