LOS ANGELES (TMZ) — Michael Madsen just cut a deal in his DUI case … and he’ll spend a few days in jail.
Michael pled no contest Thursday to one misdemeanor count of driving with a .10% blood alcohol content and was sentenced to 4 days in jail and 5 years probation. He’s also been ordered to complete community service in the hospital morgue program.
TMZ broke the story … the veteran actor was busted for DUI back in March, after cops say he crashed his Land Rover into a pole in Malibu. Police say Michael reeked of booze, and he was arrested after bombing a field sobriety test.
The “Reservoir Dogs” star was eventually hit with misdemeanor DUI charges … and it even cost him a movie gig.
Michael’s been down this road before … he was also busted for DUI in Malibu way back in 2012, when he BAC was twice the legal limit. He entered a 30-day rehab after that bust, and the judge also ordered him to get outpatient treatment.
This Just In…
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move September 15, 2019
- Traffic2 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI2 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Burglaries2 days ago
Multiple Angle Videos on CitizenApp Show Broken Glass That Doesn’t Move