(ABC7) — It might be best to remove your dentures before surgery – or it’s possible you could swallow them.
That’s what happened to a 72-year-old British man.
In a case report published by the British Medical Journal on Monday, the man had a minor surgery to remove a lump in his abdominal wall.
He returned to the hospital six days later to complain of blood in his mouth and difficulties breathing and swallowing.
Doctors were unable to diagnose the problem at first, and the man was sent home with a prescription for mouthwash, antibiotics and steroids.The man returned two days later with worsening […]
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Scandals2 days ago
Soho House Helps Former L.A. Planning Director Get Huge Ethics Fine
- Comedy Clubs17 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s