In the New York Times today, the Fashion & Style section profiles a little battle going here in our town. The former manager of Dan Tana’s, Craig Susser, has opened his own restaurant on Melrose… literally right around the corner from his employer of 23 years.
Susser’s new ‘joint’ is called Craig’s, and it sets out to become an institution, like Chasen’s and Morton’s were and Dan Tana’s still is.
Our friends at Eater LA have more photos of the interior of the restaurant.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Performs with the Gay Men’s Chorus August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events10 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music4 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s