Los Angeles Police are respond this afternoon to a report that a man without pants, and a bottle of whisky in one hand, is chasing people around on Robertson.
LAPD Dispatch: Man Without Pants Terrorizing Robertson Shoppers
(NOTE: AUDIO FILE RECORDED, CREATED, EDITED AND COPYRIGHTED BY WEHO DAILY)
The incident occurred around the celeb hotspots of The Ivy restaurant, Kitson and Newsroom Cafe.
From the LAPD dispatch audio, it sounds like the incident was centered around the Intermix store.
His pants have been up and down, and at one point he was chasing a terrified woman with a stroller.
He later threw the whisky bottle at someone, and when it broke, started threatening people. LAPD upgraded the call to an assault with deadly weapon as a result.
One witness told LAPD that he or someone else was attempting to tackle the man.
Another said he was trying to break in to the Intermix store, which had locked the front door and startled shoppers watched from inside (see photos below).
LAPD officers took the man into custody at about 5:15pm.
For contrast, here is the normal scene on Robertson Blvd near Intermix…
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic3 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI3 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Sex3 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested