FAIRFAX DISTRICT (NBC LA) — A man suffered severe injuries to his legs after a driver crashed into him by a parked car and fled from the scene. He was seriously injured in the hit-and-run in the Fairfax District, authorities said Sunday morning.
A suspect was later arrested, according to police.
A man was standing near the back of a parked car on Beverly Boulevard when he was hit from behind, severely injuring his legs. The car drove off.
About 30 minutes later, LAPD found an abandoned car, less than half a mile away from the original crash scene. The hood of the car was covered in blood and the car’s airbags were deployed. Drug paraphernalia also was found […]
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic2 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI2 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Sex2 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested