BILLBOARD — Sam Smith showed off his sensual dance moves in the video for ” How Do You Sleep? ,” swinging his hips to the song’s propulsive, tick-tocking beat.
On Friday morning (Aug. 16), the singer surprised fans with another side of the emotional single by dropping an unplugged acoustic version of the track.
Accompanied only by gently plucked acoustic guitar and subtle strings, the stripped-down version of the song puts Smith’s vocals front-and-center, amping up the song’s dramatic pull. Excited to share an acoustic version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ today.
You can listen here https://t.co/3q9NHSbbm8, or the Twitter post embedded above has a clip. For the full version, use the Spotify player below.
Smith posted “Thank you to everyone supporting my new song x — Sam Smith (@samsmith)”
During its three-week run on the Billboard Hot 100 charts the single has risen as high as No. 29 and currently sits at No. 37.
Listen to the full acoustic version of “How Do You Sleep?” below….
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic3 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Opinion2 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI2 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit
- Lawsuits2 days ago
Judge Refuses to Toss Lawsuit Against Ed Buck and DA