LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — There is a cannabis crackdown in Los Angeles.
The Los Angeles Police Department put illegal pot shops on notice Wednesday with police and the city vowing to enforce the laws.
Police had two people under arrest and seven people detained in what the LAPD Chief Michel Moore and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti called the beginning of the war on illegal pot shops in the city of Los Angeles, specifically South L.A.
“We’ve closed 36 illegal dispensaries in this last period. We’ve sent out 231 letters to cease-and-desist,” said L.A. City Councilman Marqueece […]
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September