Via NBC LA:
Los Angeles County health officials have confirmed another case of measles in a local resident, the 15th of the year in the county, but said there is no known risk of the person exposing anyone else.
The latest patient is linked to four other cases that were reported earlier this month, creating a “five-case outbreak involving a close social group,” county Department of Public Health officials said Friday.
In addition to the 15 measles cases in Los Angeles County residents, there have been eight non-resident cases involving people who traveled through the county.
This Just In…
- Justin Bieber Drops His $2K Designer Sneakers in the Gutter August 22, 2019
- 22nd Annual Reel Black Men Film Festival Debuts 8 Titles at PDC August 22, 2019
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha August 22, 2019
- Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus August 21, 2019
- Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants August 21, 2019
- Pursuits2 days ago
Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic
- Gossip12 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Development12 hours ago
Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants
- Sightings5 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha