NORTHRIDGE (TMZ) — Kevin Hart is chomping at the bit to get out of the hospital, and our KH sources say that will happen as early as Tuesday.
Our sources say Kevin’s crossing his fingers that doctors release him Tuesday, but if that doesn’t happen it will definitely happen Wednesday.
Kevin will be taken to an inpatient physical therapy facility where he will spend 1 to 2 weeks before he comes home.
As for his progress … we’re told he’s taking short walks in the hospital and can even climb a few steps. He’s getting PT in the hospital but it will be more intensive in the rehab facility.
As one source said, “He’s super eager to get out,” adding he’s in pretty good spirits.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- Bars & Clubs2 days ago
How a Drag Queen Confronted Anti-LGBTQ Ex-Rep. Aaron Schock
- Crime & Safety2 days ago
Fecal Fetish? Crime Blotter Robot’s Disturbing L.A. Finds
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials