PROVINCETOWN (PageSix) — Katharine McPhee and David Foster David Foster says the gays don’t “give a s – – t” about the 34-year age difference between him and new wife Katharine McPhee .
McPhee performed on an LGBTQ cruise to Provincetown, Mass., and Foster joined her onstage. “I don’t know if you noticed or not, but there’s a bit of an age difference between the two of us,” he told the crowd. “But on this cruise, nobody gives a s – – t.”
The comment was such a hit with the audience that Foster repeated it the following night. “He did the same thing during her second show, except she added a ‘Go f – – k yourself’ to go along with his ‘Nobody gives a s – – t’ comment,” a source said.
Kristin Chenoweth and Leslie Jordan also performed on the Vacaya cruise.
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Comedy Clubs17 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s
- Sightings13 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends