WEST HOLLYWOOD (DailyMailUK) — They got engaged three years ago, and last month enjoyed a loved up holiday in Ibiza.
And on Saturday, sweethearts Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana looked every bit as in love as ever while they held hands after an al fresco lunch at Zinque, an upscale eatery in West Hollywood.
The couple, who’ve been together on and off since 2009, smiled and chatted as they went about their morning, which included some shopping at The RealReal consignment shop on Melrose Avenue.
Scroll down for video Lovebirds: On Saturday, sweethearts Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana looked every bit as in love as ever while they held hands after an alfresco lunch in West Hollywood Lovebirds: On Saturday, sweethearts Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana looked every bit as in love as ever […]
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September