West Hollywood Sheriff’s Deputies responded to Rugby Drive at about 5:30AM on a report of a man attempting to enter Councilmember John D’Amico’s home.
The call was dispatched saying that a shirtless white male had removed a screen and was attempting to climb into the residence. The man was scared off by large dogs in the home, according to Michelle Rex of Councilmember D’Amico’s office.
The suspect fled into the back yard of the residence and hid but was seen by people inside the home who pointed out his location to responding Deputies. The man was quickly detained for an investigation.
Deputies arrested and booked the man on burglary charges.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy MGtz Performs at the Gay Men’s Chorus of L.A. Hala August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events9 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music2 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s