West Hollywood Sheriff’s deputies have been on the scene of a reported self inflicted gunshot wound on San Vicente, near Cynthia.
It is unclear how the incident occurred, but initial reports say the wound was self inflicted, and possibly to the hand.
UPDATE: We confirmed with the Sheriff that the man shot himself in the left index finger. He had been drinking while playing with his gun.
The initial call was dispatched at about 1:10AM via the fire department, however they were unable to come in to the scene for medical assistance until Sheriff’s deputies carefully moved in to clear the location of any weapons or other dangers.
This report is based on the earliest possible information, which may change as it develops. We’ll let you know if we have any updates.
Please let us know if you have information via our comments section below, on Twitter, or via the “contact” link on the top of Weho Daily pages.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Performs with the Gay Men’s Chorus August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events10 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music4 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s