West Hollywood Sheriff’s deputies were called repeatedly to Palm Avenue today on noise complaints related to a Memorial Day party.
The party was occurring on the 9000 block of Palm, and apparently a large inflatable pool was involved. Weho Daily is continuing to investigate for more details on the size of the pool.
We did hear from one party attendee, Lauren Mele, who said “the Sheriff came because of a noise complaint.”
Weho Daily followers on Twitter were intrigued by the sound of the party, and one bet that clothes might have come off in the pool.
“We want photos from this 900 palm pool party!!” said TrixyWH on Twitter. “Somehow I got the feeling its clothing optional!”
That wasn’t the case, according to Mele. “People still had their clothes on when I left,” she said.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned for breaking news on the situation. Please post information that you have in comments section below.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Performs with the Gay Men’s Chorus August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events11 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music4 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s