LAUREL CANYON (SimpleMost) — For just a few million dollars, the peaceful , retreat-style home owned by “Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson can now be yours!
The house in Laurel Canyon, California, has been owned by many “names” over the years, according to the real estate group selling the property . Now, the home is back on the market for just under $3.5 million.
Built in 1951, Hutcherson’s house is described as “serene” and “lush,” as it is tucked within a sycamore grove on a hillside street off the famous Mulholland Drive. It’s just minutes from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and Studio City.
The home is set behind an ivy-covered wall and down a double-gated private driveway. Just look at the beauty of this front entrance! The Agency This place is a nature-lover’s paradise.
The expansive 2,500-square-foot outdoor deck is set amid leafy treetops with globe lights strung […]
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Sightings13 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends
- Comedy Clubs18 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s