125 volunteers are needed to help collect names, emails, hand out wristbands, and to supervise and coordinate the people breaking the Guinness World Record for doing the Time Warp dance from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Volunteers must be available 6-11pm this Sunday, October 31, 2010 and be able to get to West Hollywood, CA for the Halloween Carnaval.
Here’s how the night breaks down:
- Volunteers will meet at The Roxy Theatre at 6pm. They will be given wristbands and a form to be filled in by the Time Warpers that includes their name, email, and signature.
- Volunteers are responsible for collecting at least 75 names and giving out wristbands accordingly.
20 volunteers will be given colored flags to gather Time Warpers.
- 5 volunteers per flag are need to supervise and verify that people are dancing the Time Warp for the entire song.
- Names will be gathered throughout the night from 7-10pm.
Volunteers will be given a sweet Sunset Strip package with goodies from their favorite Sunset Spots.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Performs with the Gay Men’s Chorus August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events11 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music4 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s