WEST HOLLYWOOD (Us Magazine) — Sure, Georgia Fowler is a stunning Victoria’s Secret Model, but there are some simple beauty rituals the 27-year-old practices to help get her there.
The New Zealand-born beauty sat down with Stylish on Thursday, August 8, at the 1 Hotel in West Hollywood while celebrating being the face of Azzaro’s new fragrance, Wanted Girl , and dished on the easy tips she practices to feel her best.
One of the main reasons she keeps her routine effortless is due to the example set by her mother and grandmother while growing up.
“They’re pretty au natural down home… I guess that’s what I took away from them. You use makeup to enhance your features, don’t ever use it to cover yourself up,” she said. Georgia Fowler during the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on November 8, 2019. During the summertime, Fowler’s beauty regimen is super laid-back — and only requires four items!
“I love a brow gel […]
This Just In…
- Serial Killer of Gay Men Set for Thursday Execution August 19, 2019
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music23 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Sightings13 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends
- Comedy Clubs18 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s