West Hollywood Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the scene of a fatal traffic collision on San Vicente Blvd this morning.
The single vehicle traffic collision occurred around 7:30AM Saturday morning on San Vicente between Rosewood and Beverly.
According to the Sheriff’s Department, a white Ford Econoline van was driving southbound on San Vicente from Melrose and collided with a tree. The vehicle rolled several times ejecting the driver, who was not wearing a seat belt.
The driver suffered extensive head trauma and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident occurred on a stretch of San Vicente Blvd where residents have been seeking changes to slow down traffic. After a study, the City of West Hollywood determined that an additional traffic light and cross walk were not appropriate in the area and that speeding was not a significant problem.
This Just In…
- 22nd Annual Reel Black Men Film Festival Debuts 8 Titles at PDC August 22, 2019
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha August 22, 2019
- Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus August 21, 2019
- Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants August 21, 2019
- Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic August 20, 2019
- Pursuits2 days ago
Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic
- Gossip11 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Development11 hours ago
Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants
- Sightings4 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha