(TMZ) Dr. Phil is trying to unload his dinky little mansion on the Sunset Strip … the weakest property in his $40 million dollar L.A. real estate collection … and all he wants is a mere $2.7 mil.
TMZ has learned … the doc just officially listed the 2,300 square foot Hollywood home … which sits right above the infamous Chateau Marmont.
Phil bought the pad in 2008 for $2.56 million — after falling in love with its 3-bedrooms, 2-baths, hardwood floors, swimming pool and panoramic L.A city views.
The move comes as no surprise — considering the doc has been on a mission to sell off a bunch if his real estate ever since he dropped $29.5 million on an 11,000 square foot palace in Bev Hills in 2010.
Just last year, Phil sold his OTHER Beverly Hills mansion for $12 million … and listed his 7,000 square foot hideaway in Beverly Glen for a cool $6.25 mil — though he’s since pulled that home off the market.
Moral of the Story — Dr. Phil has entirely too much money.
Tune in to TMZ on TV weekdays Monday through Friday (check listings at the bottom of the page)
This Just In…
- 22nd Annual Reel Black Men Film Festival Debuts 8 Titles at PDC August 22, 2019
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha August 22, 2019
- Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus August 21, 2019
- Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants August 21, 2019
- Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic August 20, 2019
- Pursuits2 days ago
Car Burglary Suspects Pursued From WeHo to Castaic
- Gossip11 hours ago
Liam Hemsworth Files For Divorce from Miley Cyrus
- Development11 hours ago
Hollywood Hotel Project Faces Appeal From Rent Control Tenants
- Sightings4 hours ago
Kourtney Kardashian Goes Braless With Hermes Bag at Cha Cha Matcha