WEST HOLLYWOOD (TheRealDealLA) — DWS Group bought one of the larger apartment complexes in West Hollywood.
DWS paid $103 million for the 166-unit Domain WeHo at 7141 Santa Monica Boulevard, property records show. DWS formed in March 2018, a spinoff of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, the company said.
The seller was Barings. DWS confirmed the sale. Barings could not be reached for comment.
Trammell Crow Residential built the six-story complex on land it purchased in 2013 for $13.6 million, and […]
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27
- Traffic2 days ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September