We’ve previously posted about how citizens regularly report suspected drunk drivers, and here is another case. Don’t let this be you! You are bound to be caught sooner or later if you drink and drive. There are always eyes watching the road all around you, regardless weather you see them or not.
Earlier today, an off duty corrections officer tailed a reckless driver and an LAPD helicopter and ground units came in to stop the car.
But on with this new story… Just a few minutes ago, around 3AM, a citizen reported a suspected drunk driver around Beverly and Fairfax via 911.
A helicopter was in the area and took over following the vehicle until ground units could come in for a traffic stop and investigation.
The driver made an indirect path eastbound, through the eastern side of West Hollywood via Santa Monica Blvd at Martel, and then continued to Lexington Ave and Mc Cadden where they were intercepted and detained by LAPD officers.
This Just In…
- Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’ August 18, 2019
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Performs with the Gay Men’s Chorus August 18, 2019
- Home of the Week: Sunset Strip Pad Steps Up its Game August 18, 2019
- Faye Dunaway Sued for Harassing Assistant, ‘Little Homosexual Boy’ Slur August 18, 2019
- Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18 August 18, 2019
- Events11 hours ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music4 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Movies2 days ago
Retroformat Coalition Brings Silent Film Back to Hollywood
- Books1 day ago
George Takei to Appear at B&N at The Grove, Vroman’s