MIRACLE MILE (NBC LA) — Wear your favorite “Back to the Future” or “Batman” fashion, then drive your DeLorean or Batmobile to the Miracle Mile car museum on Saturday, Aug. 10. Is there a connection between your car and your cosplay look, the outfit you wore to Comic-Con International or WonderCon or another pop culture convention?
Probably, for the most part, no.
For while cars are often required to transport people to places where cosplay events are happening, and they need to be roomy enough to hold the more elaborate costume creations, cars and cosplay rarely find a middle ground of imagination and creativity.
But that is changing on Saturday, Aug. 10 when the Petersen Automotive Museum holds a Cosplay Day in celebration of its “Hollywood Dream Machines” exhibition, which is going on now through the middle of March 2020.
The subtitle of the show […]
This Just In…
- Ellesse Kicks Off Repositioning Strategy with Influencer campaign August 19, 2019
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Sightings12 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Brinks Security Guard Shoots at Knife-Wielding Suspect Near Third Street Promenade