MASSACHUSETTS — A 13-year-old boy was injured by a flying beach umbrella in Gloucester, Massachusetts.
“Umbrella just hit the kid and we saw him bleeding,” one beachgoer said.
It happened Friday at Good Harbor Beach, WBZ-TV reports.
“All I heard was a woman scream and the umbrella went flying. He was on the ground. His mom was like, ‘Get the lifeguard! Get the lifeguard!'” a young beachgoer said.
Firefighters said the boy was impaled in his left shoulder and was bleeding badly.Bystanders rushed to help him, applying a tourniquet and waiting for first responders. He was taken to the hospital.Firefighters said his injuries were serious, but he will be OK.”Surprisingly calm […]
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music22 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Scandals2 days ago
Soho House Helps Former L.A. Planning Director Get Huge Ethics Fine
- Comedy Clubs17 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s